FOMAHI 2018-19 Board Members
Due to the size and scope of the Hamilton International Middle School music program, FOMAHI has voted to split the Board President duties among three presidents, each representing a category of music at our school. Additional board roles remain unchanged.
- Juan Pampin (representing Orchestra)
- Orchestra co-president: Open Position!
- Renee Remlinger (Choir co-president)
- Bryan Digel (representing Band)
2019-20 Board Members:
- Concert Operations:Jamila Reid
- Secretary: Ingrid Hengherr
- Treasurer: Chappell Barber
2019-20 Committee Chairs:
- Communications Chair: Natasha Ng
- Fundraising Chair: Emilee Murphy
- Volunteer Coordination Chair: Christina Holden
The FOMAHI board meets at 7 p.m. on the first Tuesday of each month in the school library. Board meetings are open to all Hamilton families. Meeting time/date subject to change. Please check the calendar for dates/times.