FOMAHI 2018-19 Board Members
Due to the size and scope of the Hamilton International Middle School music program, FOMAHI has voted to split the Board President duties among three presidents, each representing a category of music at our school. Additional board roles remain unchanged.
- Juan Pampin (representing Orchestra)
- Susan Bell (representing Choir)
- Bryan Digel (representing Band)
2018-19 Board Members:
- Vice President of Concert Operations: Open Position!
- Secretary: Open Position!
- Treasurer: Chappell Barber
2018-19 Committee Chairs:
- Communications Chair: Karen Schwartzbauer
- Fundraising Chair: Naria Santa Lucia
- Volunteer Coordination Chair: Christina Holden
The FOMAHI board meets at 7 p.m. on the first Tuesday of each month in the school library. Board meetings are open to all Hamilton families. Meeting time/date subject to change. Please check the calendar for dates/times.
Please Register For 2018-19 School Year with FOMAHI and receive all the news and reminders, so you won't miss out on performances and field trips.
THANK YOU to those who participated in the Music-a-thon! We raised over $42,000 to provide music opportunities for students at Hamilton. It's not too late to contribute! Click here to make a donation!
- Tuesday, October 9
- Saturday, November 3
- Sunday, November 4
- Tuesday, November 13
- Thursday, November 29