Music students are required to dress appropriately for concerts. Please note that this year’s formal concert attire has changed for some music students. Orchestra, Band, and Senior Jazz (note the separate line for Vocal Jazz) students should wear the following attire:
- Ladies: Black dress pants/slacks, black top with ¾ length sleeves (or longer), black socks and black dress shoes.
- Gentlemen: Black slacks, Black long-sleeve button-down dress shirt with collar, black socks and black dress shoes.
- Vocal Jazz students: All Vocal Jazz students wear black pants, black shoes, black socks and a current year vocal jazz tee-shirt. (Tees may be ordered from www.fomahi.org.)
All participants perform at an end-of-session concert. The two programs have different concert attire.
- Junior Jazz: Hamilton Junior Jazz t-shirt, black pants/slacks, black socks, and black dress shoes.
- Men's Choir: Black long-sleeve button-down dress shirt with collar, black pants, black socks and black dress shoes.
- Thursday, March 23
- Thursday, March 30
- Tuesday, April 18
- Thursday, April 20
- Friday, April 28