Music students are required to dress appropriately for concerts. Please note that this year’s formal concert attire has changed for some music students. Orchestra, Band, and Senior Jazz (note the separate line for Vocal Jazz) students should wear the following attire:
- Ladies: Black dress pants/slacks, black top with ¾ length sleeves (or longer), black socks and black dress shoes.
- Gentlemen: Black slacks, Black long-sleeve button-down dress shirt with collar, black socks and black dress shoes.
- Vocal Jazz students: All Vocal Jazz students wear black pants, black shoes, black socks and a current year vocal jazz tee-shirt. (Tees may be ordered from www.fomahi.org)
All participants perform at an end-of-session concert. The two programs have different concert attire.
- Junior Jazz: Hamilton Junior Jazz t-shirt, black pants/slacks, black socks, and black dress shoes.
- Men's Choir: Black long-sleeve button-down dress shirt with collar, black pants, black socks and black dress shoes.
Please Register For 2017-18 School Year with FOMAHI and receive all the news and reminders, so you won't miss out on performances and field trips.
Our goal is to raise at least $35,000 to support this year’s music students at Hamilton. We need your help! Click here for more information.
Amazon donates a small percentage back to FOMAHI when you purchase using the button below!
- Friday, January 26
- Friday, February 2
- Tuesday, February 13
- Thursday, February 22
- Friday, February 23